Zion Roofing has provided quality roofing systems since 2003.
We are registered, insured, and bonded in the state of Texas and Louisiana. Our work is backed by both workmanship and manufacturer’s warranties, providing you with the peace of mind that comes with all Zion Roofing projects.
- Zion Roofing offers $0 down, unlike most of our competitors that requires 50% down before the product is even ordered.
- Our distributor picks up and delivers the material using their large fleet of trucks. They guarantee their product all the way to the job site. We guarantee it until the project is finished.
- If shingles are damaged in any phase of the process, new shingles will be delivered to the project site immediately.
- Ventilation assessments performed to prolong the life of your roof and keep your attic space cool.
- Complete cleanup using ground magnetic sweep. We treat each property as if it were our own.
- Ask us about our Hand Nailing Installation
Only quality materials used
- Zion Roofing uses only the best roofing products, while most of the competition uses cut corners and use “seconds” to decrease the bottom line
- Synthetic Underlayment, Ice & Water shield and Lead Jacks are installed on every job to ensure top performance.
- A large selection of shingle roofs, rubber/metal roofs, cedar shake and pine shake wood roofs, standing seam & copper roofs, slate, tile, and more.
- Preffered Brands include Owens-Corning, GAF, Atlas, Tamko, Malarkey, Certainteed, Gerard, Decra, Davinci all backed by the best guarantees in the business.
Elements of a Healthy Roof
Our dedication to customer service begins with our courteous, professional staff. You’ll find that we are dedicated to delivering the high degree of service that distinguishes Zion Roofing. You can expect us to be courteous, helpful, polite, concerned about your property and able to thoroughly answer any questions concerning your project.
If you choose Zion Roofing for your roofing project, you’ll be contacted in regard to scheduling your work. Upon completion, we will contact you to confirm that the work has been done to your satisfaction. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you have at any time during the execution of your project.